• A deep familiarity with core java and Kotlin.
• Good knowledge of animation.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with google Maps.
• Good knowledge of VoIP(Video and Audio call.)
• Good skill for messaging apps.
• Good knowledge to handle memory leak issues.
• Good knowledge of local Databases (SQLite, room, etc).
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Design and build advanced applications for the android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for building and managing the development of high traffic product-based applications with hundreds of thousands of users.
Writing and reviewing source code using Agile development and Dev/ops practices
Participation in testing efforts
Troubleshooting technical issues
Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
Work with and integrate solutions with AWS platform
Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
If interested, please revert with your updated CV and the below details.
Min Expected CTC-
Reason for Change-
Have published one or more Android apps in the Play Store.
BS/MS degree in Computer Sc